Download SAQA Getting Started Guide
We issue an electronic SAQA Certificate of Evaluation (eSCoE) in real-time to confirm the evaluation of your foreign qualification(s). With the eSCoE you can apply for a work visa, employment, professional licensing and further studies.
WHAT IS THE eSCoE?
A digital certificate that confirms the outcome of the evaluation of your foreign qualification(s). The eSCoE comes together with a digital seal. Your digital seal may be inserted into your email signature, social media profiles and website to confirm the outcome of your SAQA evaluation in real-time. Your eSCoE will not display if SAQA revokes the Certificate of Evaluation issued to you.
HOW DOES THE eSCoE WORK FOR YOU?
Speeds up and simplifies receipt and sharing of the outcome of the evaluation of your foreign qualification(s).
Confirms the SAQA evaluation of your foreign qualification(s) in real-time.
Confirms that your foreign qualification is genuine and has been located within the South African National Qualifications Framework.
Assists to decrease real or perceived fraud, loss of certificates and the associated risks of poor service and costly mistakes.
By using your eSCoE in your communications you make your foreign qualification(s) as evaluated by SAQA highly visible.
Your eSCoE may be used in visa, professional licensing, employment, and further education applications.
THE eSAQA CERTIFICATION OF EVALUATION:
Provides constantly updated information. Allows you to showcase your genuine foreign qualification(s). Markets your recognised foreign qualification(s) every time you wish to share your qualification(s) via email or social media.
KEEPING YOUR CONTACT DETAILS UP TO DATE
To make use of the eSCoE service you need to ensure that your name(s), surname and contact details (email and mobile number) are correctly recorded with SAQA.
Please email SAQA to check if your contact details are correct to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have updated your name(s), surname, email address and mobile number you may proceed to obtain your eSCoE from www.privyseal.com.
Please note that if you sign up with a different email address or mobile number from that reflected in the SAQA records, or use a different name or surname, we will not be able to issue you with your eSCoE.
HOW DO I GET MY eSCoE?
All you have to do is to visit www.privyseal.com and sign up. You don’t have to pay anything!
The sign-up form requires that you submit your name(s), surname, email address, mobile number and choose a password. You must verify your email address and mobile number by entering the timed one-time personal identification numbers we send you by email and SMS.
Once your email and mobile number have been verified, please check the box to accept our Terms & Conditions and click on the SUBMIT button. You will then be taken to your profile page where your eSCoE will be displayed.
MY eSCoE IN MY EMAIL SIGNATURE?
Need help, view our knowledge base for guides
- Click on the Email Installation Instructions link below your eSCoE. You will have to copy and paste the eSCoE link into your email signature edit box.
- To do so you have to open your email programme and edit your email signature.
- Once you have your email signature editor open you may add the link to your eSCoE seal into your email signature, this is the first link ending with “/1s”.
- our eSCoE seal should then display in your email signature editor.
- Once you see your eSCoE seal,right click on your eSCoE seal and add a hyperlink to your eSCoE Certificate, this is the second link ending with “/1c”.
- You must then save your changes and test that your eSCoE seal is displaying correctly in your email signature.
- To do so, please click on your eSCoE seal.
- Clicking on your eSCoE seal should open up an internet browser window that displays your eSCoE on www.privyseal.com.
CAN I SHARE MY eSCoE?
You may share your eSCoE on social media by clicking on the share button on your eSCoE. Provided you are logged into your Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn or Twitter account, your eSCoE will be posted to your account and alert your friends, colleagues and others that you have an eSCoE and are recognised by SAQA as a genuine foreign qualification(s) holder.
IS MY eSCoE SECURE?
Security of your data is of paramount importance to us. As such, your private details are never stored anywhere in our system.
We make use of strong encryption to protect critical data. We are continually updating our systems to keep them secure and resilient in the face of the latest online threats.
We would love to hear your feedback. If you have any comments or suggestions, please contact us on: email@example.com.
some useful links
- Video - What is Privyseal & how does it work?
- Frequently Asked questions
- Community Support
- About Privyseal
- Organisations needing our services?